Since 1968 Bluebird Kindergarten have been providing quality daycare in Liverpool for parents wanting the best possible start for their children.
We accept children aged 2 to 5 years.
Please call in and speak to us about your childcare needs.
- Excellent OFSTED inspection report
- High staff to child ratios mean that your child receives the attention he needs
- Montessori methods and ethos develop early independence and a love of learning
- Strong partnership with parents ensures peace of mind
- No Crying policy means that you never need worry that your child will be left to cry uncomforted
- Strong emphasis on intellectual development, so that your children can achieve their full potential
We are based in Allerton, near Penny Lane and are housed in several classrooms adjoining Elm Hall Drive Methodist Church. We are proud to have been operating under the same management since 1978 and thriving on recommendation alone.
Open from 8.30am - 4pm Monday to Friday during term time. Open at half term.
Our team of dedicated staff are committed to implementing a rich and stimulating curriculum full of interesting activities for all children who attend both full and part time.
Joint owners Joanne and Sheila Carmichael are on duty to answer your questions or chat about the nursery day.
Bluebird Kindergarten Liverpool is registered with, and inspected by Ofsted on a regular basis.
Our inspection reports can be viewed HERE. Please take a look.
We hold parents meetings twice yearly along with 2 open days when the children perform songs and poems for parents. You are very welcome to discuss your child's progress with us at any time, daily feedback is always given and a large scrapbook is kept for each child full of milestones, artwork and photographs as they progress through the nursery.
Here are some of the policies we hold. Policies are available on request from Bluebird with 24 hours notice.